A smile can change everything. Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life. And with Invisalign, achieving the smile you always dreamed of doesn’t have to be a big deal. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth.
As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 3 million people worldwide have already discovered.
Here are just some of the benefits of Invisalign treatment at Hallcross Dental Practice – your Invisalign Dentist in Leicester:
- Customised – we will take an impression of your teeth from which Align Technology produces your personal custom-made aligners.
- Removable – Invisalign aligners can be removed to eat, maintain good oral hygiene, and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occassions.
- Effective – even before your Invisalign treatment is finished, you’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear as there are no metal wires or brackets that could potentially irritate your mouth or gums. Some may experience temporary, minor discomfort at the beginning of each new treatment stage when insert a new aligner but this is minimal.
- Clear – Invisalign aligners are invisible so hardly anyone will notice you’re straightening your teeth
For more information about Invisalign treatment and to book a Free Invisalign Consultation with our friendly and highly experienced team at Hallcross Dental Practice in Wigston, Leicester please call us on 0116 288 2029 or email us at email@example.com
For more information about Invisalign Clear Braces treatment at Hallcross Dental Practice, your dentist in Leicester, please click here >>