We offer free Consultations for professional Teeth Whitening. If you want professional whitening with brilliant results come to Hallcross. We offer an affordable Professional Teeth Whitening service with highly trained dentists to give you that brighter smile you’ve been looking for without damaging your teeth.
Teeth can become stained or darkened over time due to age, smoking, drinking tea or red wine. So if you brush twice a day and your smile just isn’t as bright as you would like, our professional whitening treatment could be for you.
At Hallcross we only use dental products we would be happy to put into our own mouths. Because of this we are proud to provide our patients with a teeth whitening system we have tried and tested called Opalescence. Opalescence gels contain active whitening ingredients (either carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide). These penetrate your enamel to get to discolored molecules. Oxygen molecules from the whitening agents react and spread within your teeth, whitening the whole tooth. As a result you are left with a whiter, brighter smile.
- Opalescence gel contains PF (Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride)
- It is formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse.
- Opalescence Go take-home whitening comes in 10% and 15% hydrogen peroxide concentration and comes in either Mint or Melon flavor.
- Opalescence PF take-home whitening comes in 10%, 15%, 20%, 35% or 45% hydrogen peroxide concentration and also comes in either Mint or Melon flavor.
- Day or night wear.
- The sticky, viscous gel won’t effect the soft tissues.
Sensitivity can occur after having whitening treatment but depends completely on the patient. This is due to the teeth becoming temporarily dehydrated which reduces their ability to insulate the nerve. But do not worry, the sensitivity will disappear within 12-36 hours after whitening.
Book an appointment today for your free consultation.
In categories: Teeth Whitening